Sunday, April 14, 2013

Warframe

Loki'sMAGExcalibur stand
The Three Starting Suits
I got Warframe this Saturday and it was fun. I chose the fastest starting character and I found out that the character is a girl ( my brother said the fastest starting character looks like a boy but she doesn't ). The suit's name is MAG ( the MAG is the blue one in the picture, my two brothers are using Excalibur ( the one with the one horn on his head ). I wish I got Loki because he is cool and he is tough ( he is the one with two horns ), for some reason Loki reminds me of sven from dota 2 because he also has the horns. The melee weapon I want is the Furax, they are one of the strongest weapons in the game but they are really short ranged unlike the Bo, the Bo is really far ranged and my brother has it. Any way this is the end of my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment