Wednesday, September 26, 2012

http://www.minecraftforum.net/uploads/profile/photo-906191.gif?_r=0At Wednesday I did the stuff I usually do and then I did minecraft and I made a big haunted house with my friend and me and my brother grabed some armor and weapons and then we fought the enemies in the haunted house there were about fifteen blazes, twenty cave spiders, four endermen, five spiders and about forty zombies and two skeleton archers the skeleton archers died because the skeleton archer shot the zombie and then the zombie attacked the skeleton archers and the blazes were getting attacked by cave spider because it shot them so there was only about five blazes left and then my brother died and then I killed every monster but my brother helped by killing almost all of the zombies and did you know that zombies grab your items if you die but if you kill them you will get a 100% chance of getting it back and did you know if you put a torch on a dungeon spawner the enemies will not spawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment