Sunday, September 2, 2012

Strong Skyrim Armor

I am going to talk about strong Skyrim armor and the first one I am going to talk about is falmer armor. it is made out of Chaurus. They are falmer's pets and they are really strong. they can kill a guard in about two hits with their poison vomit. Falmers are also really strong with their weapons and their spells. The spells they know is frostbite and sparks but if you go next to them they will scratch you if they don't have any weapons. When I spawned some falmers in the pc version of skyrim they killed a farmers so easily and they also kill guard easily they killed almost everyone in whiterun were I spawned them with cheats some falmer mages wear falmer helmets only. Weirdly all the falmers I spawned are mages none of them were warriors.
File:SR-item-Falmer Armor Male.jpg
Falmer Armor

No comments:

Post a Comment