Monday, September 17, 2012

What I did yesterday

Yesterday I woke up ate my breakfast did my school then I ate my lunch then did school again after that I played Minecraft. I found pit that you can wear heads in the new update, too bad it did not come out yet because I really want it to come out because it has a lot of new stuffs. I wonder if you can wear a human head. Too bad there is no enderman head because it would be so cool.  I want the new armor but the update is going to come out at Halloween and that is still a little bit long. I want to scare my friend by becoming creative and then wear a skeleton head then wear armor then scare him, I will also use a bow and try to shoot him, he is going to be so scared. My brother is also going to help me, he is going to be a zombie with an armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment