Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I am going to do today

Today I am going to build a house in creative and then after that I will make myself survival. It is going to be a big house, it might be on a river or an ocean and it might have an under water room and a boat race area. I will also make a pool and a weapon testing area, the weapon testing area has a dispenser with pig spawner eggs so if you step on the pressure plate a pig will spawn and then you need to kill it with your sword. I am also going to make a pickaxe testing area and it is an area that has stone and you need to brake it with your pickaxe. There is also an axe testing area and it has wood and you need to brake it with your axe. I will also make a tool store were you buy clocks, fishing rods, swords, armor, pickaxes, axes, shears and a compass, diamond items cost twenty emeralds while shears, compass, clocks and fishing rods will cost about two emeralds and a starter pack has a clock, a compass and leather armor. You will also get a free stone sword for buying the starter pack, any way this is the price of the starter pack it costs six emeralds or ten gold ingots or ninety gold nuggets. I am also going to make a music disc pack, it costs thirty emeralds or sixty four gold ingots. If you buy it you will get a free jukebox but if you already have a jukebox you don't need to get the free jukebox but you can give it to your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment