Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What I am going to do today

I am going to talk about what I am going to do today, I might make a huge house that has a fence around and I am going to make it out of wood and cobble stone. I might also make it in survival but I think I should do it in creative because it will be too hard in survival, I am also going to make a watch tower and a fort for zombie invasions. I am also going to make a destroyed village that has zombies and skeletons in the houses and some houses have spider webs and cave spiders and normal spiders. The prison of the destroyed village is going to have zombies and skeletons but my brothers don't need to kill the zombies and skeletons in the prison because the prison door is locked. The most dangerous area is the destroyed fort, it has endermen, traps, skeletons, spiders, cave spiders and also silver fish in the rocks and you need to destroy the rocks if you want to go upstairs and there are a lot of enemies in the upstairs rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment