Monday, September 10, 2012

What I did on Monday

A tickle monster
At Monday I woke up, ate my breakfast then I did school. After I ate my lunch, I did school again then I played Minecraft and look I got screenshots of Minecraft, the tickle monster is really weird it does nothing, but if you go close to it the tickle monster will tickle you and then you will get nausea for about five seconds. There is also a dragon snail, they are friendly and you don't need to put a saddle on it. I also saw my younger brother making a house and it had a fire place, his house was a little bit weird and he made his house out of stone not cobble stone. any way I also made a robot spider and you can ride it, but it does not attack anything but in the new update for scp craft might make them attack monsters.
me riding the dragon snail

Me riding the dragon snail

The dragon snail

two tickle monsters

two tickle monsters again

me riding a dragon snail

A robot spider

my little brother

No comments:

Post a Comment