Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What I did At Tuesday

At Tuesday I woke up and ate my breakfast, then I did school. After that I ate my lunch then did school again, then I did Minecraft. My brother found a new saved game, it is a big castle with a prison and there is an emergency exit, but don't pull the lever because if you do, you will fall down to your death. Remember to trick your friends because I put my friend in the prison then I said do not press the emergency exit lever but he did and then he fell to his death. He was so angry and he learned his lesson and then he went to the prison again and he wanted to become free so we sent him to the Colosseum and then he fought zombies and skeletons, Endermen and then he said that the endermen were too strong so we took out the endermen. I was bored so I joined the battle with diamond armor with a diamond sword and my brother gave my friend iron armor and a diamond sword and he enchanted them, then we did the final battle. There were three ghast, five blazes and four spider and a lot of zombies. There was also a lot of magma cubes but some were small, we did not care about them much because they don't damage you but we killed them because they were annoyed.We did not fight any slimes any way Click here to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment