Sunday, September 9, 2012

What I did at Friday

At Friday I woke up ate my breakfast then I did school then after school I ate my lunch then I did school again after that I played Minecraft and I like spawner eggs because they can spawn monsters and animals I did not like the minecraft that did not have a spawner egg because you need to find a animal like you need to find wolves but not any more because of spawner eggs and did you know that you can eat a cake in minecraft by putting it on a block and then press right click and then you will eat a slice of it. A cookie in minecraft is not very good because it only restores one hunger.  Even though it is a little bit hard to make but if you are living in a jungle in minecraft it is easy because you need wheat and cocoa and in the jungle there is a cocoa pod and if you brake it a cocoa will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment