Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I did on tuesday

File:All The Heads.png
The heads
On Tuesday I woke up I ate breakfast then I did school after that I ate lunch and did school again. Then I did Minecraft and then did Minecraft wiki and I found out that they are going to make creeper heads, zombie heads, wither heads and player heads but I already know about the skeleton head. I might use the wither head in the new update to create a wither and remember the only way to get the wither head in the new update is by killing a wither skeleton but they only appear in the nether so I think that the wither is a nether boss, and now for a cheat, write /gamemode creative in the chat and then you will  become creative but only if the server has cheats on the way to turn into survival again is by writing /gamemode survival, any way after I did Minecraft I ate my dinner and then went to sleep.
Wither Skeleton.png
Wither Skeleton

No comments:

Post a Comment