Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DOTA!

Bloodwood Arc icon.png
New Bow
I tried Rattletrap, he was horrible, I got no kills at all, I know that Rattletrap's weakness is N'aix because when Rattletrap uses his gears N'aix will go inside him and then get out, I think I will be LifestealerN'aix, I tried him before I was bad with him but know I know what to do, upgrade his lifesteal attack, I also got a new  bow for Lyralei by drop, I think I will get the Armlet of Mordiggian, I want to do Diretide or the Greeviling because they sound awesome, I want diretide because I want to fight roshan, he will go everywhere crushing my enemies, my teammates and even me, we get to steal candy from baby roshans and get greevil eggs, the best part are the free greevil eggs and other items, I really wanted a greevil I wonder what they do because they sound really cool to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment