Monday, July 22, 2013

Dreaded Dreads
Dreaded Dreads
Cosmetic icon Ol' Snaggletooth.png
Ol'Snagletooth
Cosmetic icon Rattlebite.png
Rattlebite
I got an item for I forgot I will check my account, I found it look at the picture there it is I like it but I like the wooden mask more, I also like ol'snagletooth and rattlebite I could use both of them together and then I will look like a reptile lover, I just like ol'snagletooth because it is named after an item from team fortress 2, I think I would like to get some items from axe, I think axe has the most items, I think I will get executioner's trophies, my friend has it so I will ask him if I can get it, I forgot which friend it is because I have about twenty friends and most of them play dota 2 about fourteen play dota 2, the others play team fortress 2 and Gmod, I have to play Gmod again I want to play gmod tower, it is awesome they are updating it a lot and my brother is probably going to play it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment