Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I became Sven I was really tough with him I has about level twenty three, I had mask of madness, power trends ( Red ) armlet of mordiggian and poor man's shield, I also became sniper but I don't really want to talk about that but I was a little bit tough with him, I won both of the rounds with a person called OutSideThyworld, he is really good with Luna and Outworld, he played with us in both of the rounds, I will probably invite him to our game today, did you know that before you could buy the aegis of the immortal at the shop. I will beLich Lich and his ultimate is really strong so I will be him it does a lot of damage and it keeps on bouncing of enemies to kill them even more if there is a huge invasion that has a lot of heavily damaged heroes just use my ultimate and all of them will be dead. Did you know? that in the original dota, crystal maiden and lich had the same ultimate but in dota 2 they made lich keep the ultimate and changed crystal maiden's ultimate to a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment