Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dota 2

Cosmetic icon Heavy Helm of the World Runner.png
The Helmet
I played Dota 2 this weekend and it was really fun I played as Barathrum The Spirit Breaker, N'aix The Lifestealer and Tusk I got a helmet for Barathrum, my little brother is getting better, I am really strong with spirit breaker, this is why my little brother is so strong, he fights with me, I heavily damage the enemy I sometimes kill them but sometimes my little brother takes the kills. I had about twenty five kills with spirit breaker, I did not get godlike because people killed me sometimes but nobody killed my little brother, he would always disappear. I don't think he ever got killed, my big brother played as Pugna, he was strong with him because of his ultimate, my little brother disappeared because he was Riki and he fully upgraded his attack, I actually had more kills than him but my kill streak ended sometimes. I am actually using a guide for spirit breaker, it is called always wining Spirit Breaker and I only used it once and I won because of me using it so maybe I should use the same guide again, I might be unstoppable, I want to get the set for spirit breaker, I have the helmet, there is also a new hero added Abbadon, I am worried someone else might choose spirit breaker, he is the second most played this month, the most played is Pudge, I will be really annoyed if someone chooses Spirit Breaker because I really like him and I am strong with him. I was also strong with tusk probably because I had weak enemies, I Walrus Punched everyone in my way, I kept on blocking the enemies with my ice and charge at them with a really fast snowball. Everyone is become scared of me in dota 2, will they say beware of Stranger, he is a really good dota 2 player, I am beating a lot of players that are older than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment