Thursday, July 18, 2013

I got a really good map I forgot what it was called I think it was called Dungeon Arena, it is called that actually, I don't have any more good maps right now but I will search for some. I found a new map it looks good it is called it's better together, it is a two player puzzle map, it is based on the game called Portal that was a really fun puzzle game so we should try this map, I think this is based on portal 2's co-op mode because it is two player and you need to use teamwork like both press buttons in the same time and stuff like that, the next map I will play is enigma island and that might be fun it is multiplayer, there can be up to four players, the other map we will do is infinite creeper maze, the final one is assassin's creep that is a map based on assassin's creed that my brother loved playing ( now he does not play it but before he wouldn't stop ). Just kidding that is not this is the final map it is called THE CURSE OF THE SUNNY SPRINGS ( doesn't the sunny springs sound good but the CURSE part is bad, probably the weirdest name every CURSE OF THE SUNNY SPRINGS  ). watch what I will do Curse, Inc Logo.png
of the The Sun by the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly of NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory - 20100819.jpg 




I am just kidding that is not the final map, just kidding that was the final map, RANDOM PICTURE.
 Probably what is happening in that picture I will make up a story, a man said that kitten is so cute, so he decided to give him a halo toy sniper rifle then it was a real one and then they made a new game EPIC SNIPER SAGA 3: Cat Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment