Monday, July 1, 2013

sdsd

I tried Axe in dota 2 I was strong with him, I want the set called Forged In Demons' Blood for him and it even has a custom animation for Counter Helix, the items I bought for him was Blink Dagger, Vladimir's Offering, Power Trends, Vanguard and Poor Man's Shield. Today I will be ClockwerkRattletrap the Clockwerk, he is a tank hero like axe but even more tanky than him. It says that Rattletrap is good for scouting around the map. Rattletrap has less health than axe in the start of the game but later times of the game he has more health. I think I will buy the stuff I bought when I played as axe. There are taking really long for them to make the new heroes in dota 2, I want them to make someone, the one I want the most are Goblin Teches because they are so strong and they can commit suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment