Sunday, July 21, 2013

I played Dota 2 this weekend, I became Drow Ranger, Enchantress, Disruptor, Templar Assassin, Riki and Tinker, the guy I was best with was Tinker, I was actually the best in the game but we lost because all my teammates including my brothers were not so strong, I almost leveled up I should level up today because I do two matches each day the first one I think I will be Medusa, the second guy I will be is also a ranged guy ( I like ranged guys ) he is weaver, I like weaver because he can attach his bugs to his enemies to finish them off, I also like how he can teleport back in time and have all his mana and health back. I forgot to say this but there was a hero that had low health and he was running then the satyr shot his ball in a random area and hit him and then it said he was killed by the satyr and the enemies did not get any gold, seriously satyrs shoot out magic balls in the forest, you can see it if you go next to their camp they will just shoot you if you do not even attack them.

No comments:

Post a Comment