Sunday, March 3, 2013

Alistar and Fizz

Alistar-Render
Alistar
So I got Alistar and Fizz. I am good with Fizz but I got about three kills only with Alistar. I became godlike and legendary with Fizz. Fizz is so expensive but it was worth it because I can get money so easily now, it is so fun to use Fizz but only if you know how to use people like him. If you are good with characters like Teemo or Amumu, you will probably be good with Fizz, Amumu and Teemo are cheap characters, they only cost 1300 but Fizz costs 5300, Fizz is a lot more expensive. Any way time for Alistar, if you are good with people like Malphite you will probably be good with him, I am not so good with him just a little bit. The only character I am really good with are Teemo and Fizz but I haven't got Teemo yet but I am trying to get him now. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment