Thursday, March 7, 2013

Brand!

So instead of Shen I will get Brand, ( I won't change my mind this time ) if I have enough money for a skin I will get the apocalyptic Brand skin, click here to see it. He is like the father of Annie because both of them use fire magic, but I think Brand is more dangerous because he is on fire and he looks more like a fire character than Annie. Any way Brand is ranged, so I am probably going to be good with him. My big brother says that mages are hard to use but I am good with mages and ranged characters in all games for some reason ( weird right ) even though mages and ranged characters in games are for support but for some reason I get all the kills with mages and ranged characters ( weird right? ). Click here to see a champion that is definitely not Blitzcrank. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment