Monday, March 25, 2013

Far cry 3

http://images.wikia.com/farcry/images/f/f6/Komodo_Dragon.jpgSo I played Far Cry 3 and komodo dragons are so annoying, they are like little killing machines. I killed one horn in far cry 3, he was so tough, he almost killed me ( almost everything almost kills me but this made me almost die the most ). Probably the yellow neck cassowary was easy than that, I am going to kill the yellow neck cassowary today but I need a better backpack. I need to kill tapirs to craft a bigger backpack but I cannot find any tapirs. I want to find some but I can't, they are just not around, the only common animals are deers and komodos and deers are fine but komodos are not. Once when I walked around I met a citizen then a komodo jumped on him and bit him then he was dead then I had to kill the komodo, then more komodos came so I just ran away, the komodos are annoying and strong. Any way this is the end of my far cry 3 blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment