Sunday, March 24, 2013

Animals ruin my games

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5RYX9Gm1RGlzPcdPduk1Zo4oXz22BjtApIBwaE0yQeuChtKGm


https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxBR-_Zwae8oTEFxdMIu6NOePdNXL-S3TvvxLQPE8OZQFNW_nb_w
Annoying Animals
Animals really ruin my games, like in far cry 3,  I just walked around and then found a pirate outpost, I was going to capture it, but there were a lot of enemies, I took out the snipers with my sniper rifle then I went in, I was about to take out their shotgunner then a chicken looked at me and then the chicken ran away then for some reason it said the pirates spotted me, I almost got killed so I hid behind a house then I healed myself and I really hated that chicken. There is another moment in far cry 3 that the animals ruined like a leopard hid in the grass then I when near a lake then a crocodile ambushed me and then the leopard also ambushed me, I killed the crocodile first then I killed the leopard. Another moment an animal ruined was in Gmod, I made a shipping container and filled it with angry chickens, then I completely forgot about it then I made a combine vs rebels battle then the chickens came killed everyone then the chickens killed me when I was watching in horror. The final one is in minecraft, I was near a cliff then a pig came and I think he thought if survival players could fly then he pushed me off the cliff, then I died, the pig is so evil, he was possessed by the devil, each night he prays to Satan that I will go to the nether and stay there forever, he also prayed to Satan that the herobrine would appear and kill me. Any way this is the end of my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment