Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I am going to buy with RP!

Warmog's ArmorNashor's ToothSunfire Cape
I am going to get Malzahar, Hecarim and Xin Zhao with RP. Click here to see Hecarim, click here to see Malzahar and click here to see Xin Zhao. Xin Zhao is over powered so I am going to get him, everybody is good with him, so I think I will be good with him too. The items I will get for him is Warmog's armor, Ravenous hydra, Nashor's tooth and the Sunfire cape. Do you know why it is called Nashor's tooth? A monster that is in summoner's rift that is really strong is called the Baron Nashor, so it is the tooth of the Baron Nashor. Warmog's armor is a really strong item because it give you a lot of health and the sunfire cape gives you a little bit of health but it will make you on fire, and if you are on fire you will damage enemies near you but it will not damage you. The ravenous hydra is a strong melee weapon, it damages enemies a lot, while the Nashor's tooth makes you have fast attack speed. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment