Monday, March 11, 2013

League of legends and cleverbot

I tried Zed and he was really strong, my brother tried Jayce, he was also strong. I went on a killing spree but he did not get a killing spree, so I got a double kill but my brother did not get any special kills. He got no killing sprees, he got no double kills, but our teammate was so strong that he got a quadra kill. I forgot who he played with but the character he played as was a really expensive character. Next is about this bot, if you want cleverbot to hate you just keep on saying no, I tried it. Cleverbot sometimes doesn't hate you if you say it, he will just be annoyed. Cleverbot is sometimes weird because once I started a conversation with cleverbot and I said hi and then he said "Are you ready to go out to dinner?", so I said "no" and then the cleverbot said "I will pick you up at 7:00" and I said "no" again, then he got really annoyed ao I refreshed the page. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment