Wednesday, March 13, 2013

League of legends

So I am going to get Rammus like I said before, and didn't get the ninja skin because I checked the league of legends model viewer and then it was purple. There is an upcoming champion called Z.A.C. ( Zaun Amorphous Combatant ), some people think Singed and Warwick made him but other people think Mundo made him. I think Singed and Warwick made him because they are a lot better than Mundo. Mundo is weird, this is one of his quotes 'Mundo says name a lot or else he forget, this happen before". Z.A.C. ( Zaun Amorphous Combatant ) looks cool, I just want to know how much he costs when he is released and I also want to know what color he is. I want to know Z.A.C.'s price because Quinn costs too much when she was released, she costed 7300 and that is a lot of money. Any way this is the end of my  blog post.http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/7/7d/Z.A.C._Lab_Documents_Page_0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment