Sunday, March 17, 2013

Saturday!

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/3/3b/Teemo_OriginalSkin.jpg
Teemo
Zac Screenshots
ZAC
So I played games all weekend, I played league of legends at Saturday and I got Teemo. Teemo is a yordle. Actually there are a lot of other yordles in the game like Veigar, Rumble, Poppy, Lulu, Kennen, Ziggs, Heimerdinger, Corki and Amumu. That is a lot of yordles in the game and most of them are ranged, the only melee ones are Amumu, Rumble and Poppy. My brother got Mundo and he is really good with him.
 Guess what is going to happen in League of  Legends, you might meet ZAC. He looks tough, but the bad thing is that he is expensive, he costs 7300 but later he will cost 6300, and the price will ever change back to 7300, another bad thing is that his price only lowers once. He is going to be released soon, he is just a blob and he is colored green like I thought he would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment