Monday, March 18, 2013

Rengar and Wukong

So I tried Wukong and he was one of the free characters of the week and I was strong with him. I killed six enemies. I bought a sunfire cape, a ninja tabi, a ravenous hydra, stinger and the spirt of the ancient golem, that is a lot of strong weapons right? You should buy these items for Wukong. Click here to see my favorite skin for Wukong. So I am going to be Rengar today, I think I will buy the same items as Wukong. Rengar is  another one of the free characters, I think I will be good with him, my little brother was not because he only got two kills. My favorite skin for Rengar is the original skin because the head hunter Rengar in game looks too much like the predator from alien vs predator. Any way this is the end of my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment