Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shen

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/3/31/Shen_BloodMoonSkin.jpgSo I changed my mind I am going to get Shen. Maybe I will buy a skin for him if I still have enough money but all the cool skins are unavailable, so I guess I will get two champions instead. One is a cheap character and one is Shen. I guess I will also get Amumu if I don't have enough RP to buy a skin for Shen. Bloodmoon Shen is the best skin available for Shen right now. I like the mask because it looks weird if you just charge in battle with that mask on. I also like Shen because he is support and he is also a tank, he does not look like a tank but he is and I am good with tanks like Amumu and I think Shen is also like Amumu. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment